Notice: The information that details how Idaho conforms to the federal Internal Revenue Code (IRC) and how Idaho taxes are affected by bonus depreciation, a federal income tax deduction, is up to date and accurate on our website. We are not responsible for what other organizations report.
The changes Congress recently made to prevent the country from sliding over the “fiscal cliff” will impact Idaho taxpayers who file 2012 income tax returns if they’re claiming a deduction for: state and local sales taxes, tuition and related expenses, or teachers’ classroom expenses. Read more »
Power of Attorney form
- Power of Attorney – POA (01-07-2013)
- For e-filers: You can expect to receive your refund in about seven weeks from the date you receive your state acknowledgement.
- For paper filers: It can take up to 10 weeks for your refund to complete processing.
- For first-time filers: If you’ve received the message that your return isn’t in our system, please be patient. It takes about three weeks to enter a first-time filer into our system.
- 2012 Business and Individual E-File (MeF) Handbook (12-18-2012)
- 2011 Business and Individual E-File (MeF) Handbook (12-19-2011)
- 2010 Business and Individual E-File (MeF) Handbook (10-14-2010)
- 2009 Business and Individual E-File (MeF) Handbook (10-01-2009)
- 2012 Electronic Information Return 1099 Reporting Manual (10-11-2012)
- 2012 W-2 Electronic Reporting Manual (09-17-2012)
- Your Guide to Backup Withholding (2012) (01-07-2013)
- Your Guide to Backup Withholding (2011) (10-30-2012)
- The five most common mistakes seen on individual returns claiming an Idaho net operating loss.
- Idaho conforms to the Internal Revenue Code
- Form ID K-1
- Approved Developers List
- Idaho Income Tax Forms Order (12-17-2012)
- Tax Commission Offers Guidance on Ponzi Schemes (12-14-2009)