Property Tax Reduction (Circuit Breaker)
If you are a qualified Idaho homeowner, you may be eligible for the 2014 Property Tax Reduction program. This program may reduce property taxes on your home and up to one acre of land by as much as $1,320. The Idaho State Tax Commission administers the Property Tax Reduction program, but you must apply through the county assessor's office (Chapter 7 of Idaho Code). Guidelines and filing procedures are outlined in the Idaho Property Tax Reduction Program brochure. For more information, contact your county assessor’s office or contact us.
- 2015 Property Tax Reduction Program Brochure (09-05-2014)
- PTR Income Brackets - 2015 (09-01-2014)
- Trust Affidavit (04-24-2003)
- Affidavit for Limited Partnership LLC or Corporation (01-05-2006)
- Instructions for Property Tax Reduction Application (01-01-2014)