GIS and Property Tax
The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) staff is mandated by Idaho Code to map over 1,245 different taxing districts comprised of more than 3,288 tax code areas (TCA), to ensure that all areas are in compliance with Idaho Statutes and the Tax Commission's Administrative Rules, and that property taxes are administered fairly and equitably.
Downloadable data and maps
- Proposed taxing district changes
- GIS taxing districts maps & data
- Tax code area GIS data
- GIS data sets
- GIS taxing district documents
GIS educational resources
- We have information for obtaining and maintaining certification.
- Register for Property Tax education