Rulemaking - Sales and Use Tax Rule 027
Sales and Use Tax Rule 027
Computer Equipment, Software, and Data Services
Current status: no rulemaking at this time
Committee: Sales Tax Rules Committee
McLean Russell (208) 334-7531
Administrative Rules Coordinator:
Sherry Briscoe (208) 334-7544
→ Subscribe to be notified via RSS or email
No available documents.
Rulemaking Schedule: Pending
Idaho Administrative Bulletin: Pending
If you want to comment on this rule:
- Attend a rules committee meeting. Dates and times are listed on our Calendar page and agendas are listed below.
- Write to us at: Rules Coordinator, Idaho State Tax Commission, PO Box 36, Boise ID 83722-0410
- Email the Rules Coordinator.
- Location: 800 Park Blvd., Plaza IV, Boise ID 83712-7742
Email the Rules Coordinator for information on teleconferencing.
- Committee Draft - COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, AND DATA SERVICES (07-08-2013)
- COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, AND DATA SERVICES - Draft 2A (07-09-2013)
- COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, AND DATA SERVICES - Draft 2B (07-09-2013)
- Industry Draft - Computer Equipment, Software, and Data Service (07-08-2013)
- email from Scott Mueller with Micron Technologies dated 7/11/2013 (10-09-2013)
- Memo from Hawley Troxell dated 5/21/2013 (10-09-2013)
- Memo from Hawley Troxell to Idaho Technolocy Council dated 7/17/2013 (10-09-2013)
- PUBLIC COMMENT by Richard G. Smith – July 12, 2013 (07-18-2013)
- Public Comments by Scott Mueller, July 17, 2013 (07-18-2013)
- Richard G. Smith COMMENT (07-08-2013)
- SOFTWARE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (06-13-2013)