Tax Commission News Release
Judge orders Moscow man to file income tax returns
BOISE, IDAHO — Sept. 20, 2011 — Second District Judge John R. Stegner has ordered a Moscow resident to file his tax returns for two years, according to the Idaho State Tax Commission.
Judge Stegner issued an order to compel Ronald S. Rasco to file tax returns for 2008 and 2009. Rasco has until Sept. 30 to comply with the judge’s order.
Court files show that Rasco had income of $27,473 for 2008 and $28,944 for 2009.
Those who want more information can call Taxpayer Services at 334-7660 in the Boise area or (800) 972-7660 toll free.
- Visit our Online Learning page
- Follow us on Twitter @idahotax
- Watch our YouTube Channel - IdahoStateTax
- Subscribe to our News feed
- Visit the Tax Commission Newsroom