Tax Commission News Release
Tax Commission launches new website geared to mobile devices, easier searching
BOISE, IDAHO — May 2, 2013 — The Idaho State Tax Commission launched its redesigned website (tax.idaho.gov) this week. The new site is adaptable for use with mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, and offers improved organization and navigation.
“We responded to customer feedback by making things easier to find—especially forms and publications—and we designed the new site to be easily accessible on mobile devices, which more people are using to conduct business all the time,” said Liz Rodosovich, the Tax Commission’s public information officer.
Rodosovich said another feature of the website is the addition of single-topic pages that include information and links to “most everything you’d want to know about that topic.”
Some other additions to the site include:
- An identity theft page
- A page for seniors and retirees
- A calendar of tax events with the ability to subscribe to due date reminders
- Rotating news topics on the home page
- Expanded use of social media and the Tax Commission’s training videos on YouTube
- Driving directions to Tax Commission offices via Google Maps
The website redesign was accomplished by in-house agency staff. To provide feedback on the new website, go to the “Contact Us” tab and click on “Website Feedback.”
For more information and answers to basic tax questions, visit tax.idaho.gov or call the Tax Commission at (800) 972-7660 toll free or 334-7660 in the Boise area.
- Visit our Online Learning page
- Follow us on Twitter @idahotax
- Watch our YouTube Channel - IdahoStateTax
- Subscribe to our News feed
- Visit the Tax Commission Newsroom