Tax Commission News Release
Tax Commission opens Lewiston office on Oct. 15
LEWISTON, IDAHO — Oct. 11, 2013 — The Idaho State Tax Commission will open its Lewiston office to the public on Tuesday, Oct. 15 to help taxpayers file their 2012 Idaho state income taxes. Taxpayers who qualified for an automatic extension of time to file Idaho returns must send their return and full payment by Oct. 15, according to the Idaho State Tax Commission.
The office is located at 1118 F St. and is normally open only on the 20th day of each month. The Oct. 15 office hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Visit our Online Learning page
- Follow us on Twitter @idahotax
- Watch our YouTube Channel - IdahoStateTax
- Subscribe to our News feed
- Visit the Tax Commission Newsroom